Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Birthmother Perspective

As a follow up to Adopting Me, an article about adoption I wrote for Crosswalk.com that has been widely read (3 weeks after publication, it's still on the top 10 most popular list on the site), my birthmotherwrote about my adoption from her perspective in a piece published on the site today. This piece should be followed in a few weeks by an article by my parents on the same subject, the trifecta offering perspectives from all sides.

The Adoption Option: One Mom's Decision to Give Up Her Baby

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so neat. How beautiful to read your piece and then your birthmother's and then your parents in the future. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat!! It's so beautiful to read your piece and then your birthmother's and then, in the future hopefully, your parents'. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble posting comments... hopefully this works! In any case, I think this is so neat!!! How beautiful to read the piece by you and then your birthmother and then hopefully your parents. What an amazing story.

    ReplyDelete