Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brian G, clocking in

My name is Brian G, and apparently I've volunteered to contribute to this blog.

Introduction? I'm a teacher and campus minister at an all-boys high school, and I absolutely love my job, despite how much I grumble when I'm grading essays or, even worse, prefecting freshman lunch. I'm an American Catholic (thank you, Fr. Gary) who happened to land this sweet gig living at the Catholic Student Center over a Bud Light and a game of cornhole. Living in such close proximity to Forest Park is both a blessing (because I love to run) and a curse (because my excuses not to run carry much less weight). And: Virgo all the way.

Becca Veto and I are currently tied atop the RCIA perfect attendance list. I'm going to have to miss next week because of a retreat. I may or may not arrange to have Becca's soup poisoned at Mass and Soup. I don't like to lose.

1 comment: